If you would like to make non monetary donation please use the link below or email us at email@example.com
- Many employers will match gifts to a registered 501(c)(3) non-profits, tell your employer you would like to make a donation to a non profit.
- Donations are accepted all year round.
Support Our Cause
Mail your check or money order to: Relief for Africa, 3914 Trade Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
To Donate by Phone
Please Call (734) 975-7200
To Donate online
Relief for Africa collects hundreds of pounds of medical supplies and equipment each month, but how do the supplies get sent around the world? There are two ways that Relief for Africa sends medical supplies and equipment to underserved healthcare facilities around the world:
- Direct shipments in 40-foot shipping containers custom-ordered by the qualified healthcare facility.
- The Relief for Africa Storage located at our distribution center where medical mission teams can collect basic medical supplies to assist them in their medical mission work in Africa.
To get these supplies abroad, we accept donations of medical product from hospitals and corporations. Below is the information on how you can partner with us to send life-saving medical supplies abroad.
Make a Donation or Request Further Information
If you are interested in making a donation of products and/or equipment, please fill out the form below and we will respond within one to two business days.
Due to strict regulations in the United States and abroad, Relief for Africa encourages the donation of products that have at least 12 months of use before they expire.
* indicates a required field